Business Filing Made Easy
In order to file your return online, you must pay online. If tax is due at the time of submitting your return electronically, you must pay online through an electronic payment format.
Please note that you may not be able to access our e-file website on Sundays from 12:00am – 6:00am (EST) due to system maintenance.
In addition, the Employer Quarterly Return data entry option may also be unavailable during the following times:
Sunday – Thursday 10:00pm – 1:30am (EST)
Friday 10:00pm – 5:30am (EST)
File your Employer Quarterly Return Online By:
File your Local Services Tax (LST-1) Online By:
File your W-2 Annual Reconciliation Online By:
Previews of filing process
- Preview of the Employer Quarterly Return Upload process
- Preview of the Employer Quarter Return e-file (Data Entry) process
- Preview of the W-2 Annual Reconciliation Upload process
- Business Privilege Registration Form
- Employer Registration Form
- Wage Attachments – Employer Response
Need a reminder when your taxes are due or to look for a Berkheimer bill? Sign up for our Reminder service.
- Earned Income Tax: Employers Quarterly Return & W-2 Annual Reconciliation due dates are approaching.
- Local Services Tax: LST-1 due dates are approaching.
- Real Estate / Property Tax, Utility Bills are being mailed.
- Important changes regarding any of the taxes we administer.
Sign Up to receive reminder emails
- Sign up to receive Business reminder emails
- Update your Business berk-e News reminder information
- Unsubscribe from Business berk-e News reminders