We take security seriously.
Berkheimer Tax Administrator Website and Email Authenticity
If you suspect the legitimacy of a Communication or you suspect you have received a fraudulent contact from an individual and/or organization attempting to represent Berkheimer Tax Administrator please review the following.
Facts that can help you determine if the communication is legitimate.
- All official Berkheimer Tax Administrator website addresses will be from the following domains: hab-inc.com or berk-e.com
- All emails sent will be from email@example.com or will end with @hab-inc.com (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc…)
- All emails initiated by Berkheimer will never request specific personal information.
- Berkheimer does not send emails requesting passwords, bank account numbers, credit card numbers and/or any financially sensitive account information.
If you believe you are the recipient of a fraudulent communication claiming to be Berkheimer Tax Administrator and/or directing you to an unauthorized Berkheimer website.
- Do not reply to the communication
- Do not open attachments
- Do not click on any links
- Report the incident to Berkheimer Tax Administrator
Reporting a fraudulent incident.
- Contact our Customer Care Department at 1-610-599-3139, or
- Forward the email or Web site URL to Berkheimer at email@example.com
- If known, forward the internet header information. The internet header will contain information that will help locate the sender. For more details on internet headers click here
- After providing the information delete the email.
For consumer alert information from the IRS, please click here.
OnGuardOnline.gov provides protection tips from the federal government.