HAB Employee Benefits
The Company recognizes the value of benefits to employees and their families. The Company
supports employees by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits program.
Benefits Summary and Eligibility
The Company provides a flexible benefits program to eligible employees. Eligible employees are
regular full-time employees working 30 hours or more per week; such employees are eligible
for insurance on the first of the month following 45 days of service.
If you have questions about the benefit programs, please contact berkHR.
- Accidental Death
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Preparation of Wills
- Profit Sharing / 401K
- Savings Incentive
- Travel Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Capital BlueCross Virtual Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Insurance Market Place Notice
- Optional Life
- Policies & Procedures
- Short Term Disability
- Summary Plan Descriptions
The Company also provides eligible employees 1 day of paid personal time after four months of
service. Eligible employee classification(s):
- Regular full-time employees (30 or more hours per week)
- Regular part-time employees (20-30 hours per week)
Check out the Human Resources page on our Intranet for more information and the most-up-to-date information.