Business Filing Made Easy
In order to file your return online, you must pay online. If tax is due at the time of submitting your return electronically, you must pay online through an electronic payment format.
Please note that you may not be able to access our e-file website on Sundays from 12:00am – 6:00am (EST) due to system maintenance.
In addition, the Employer Quarterly Return data entry option may also be unavailable during the following times:
Sunday – Thursday 10:00pm – 1:30am (EST)
Friday 10:00pm – 5:30am (EST)
File your Employer Quarterly Return Online By:
File your Local Services Tax (LST-1) Online By:
File your W-2 Annual Reconciliation Online By:
Previews of filing process
- Preview how to e-file the Employer Quarterly EIT Return using Upload
- Preview how to e-file the Employer Quarterly EIT & LST Combined Return using Data Entry
- Preview how to e-file the Employer W-2 Annual Reconciliation using Upload
- Employer Registration For Business Privilege / Mercantile Form
- Employer Registration For Earned Income Tax Form
- Wage Attachments – Employer Response
Need a reminder when your taxes are due or to look for a Berkheimer bill? Sign up for our Reminder service.
- Earned Income Tax: Employers Quarterly Return & W-2 Annual Reconciliation due dates are approaching.
- Local Services Tax: LST-1 due dates are approaching.
- Real Estate / Property Tax, Utility Bills are being mailed.
- Important changes regarding any of the taxes we administer.
Sign Up to receive reminder emails
- Sign up to receive Business reminder emails
- Update your Business berk-e News reminder information
- Unsubscribe from Business berk-e News reminders