We regret to inform you we have turned over unclaimed property funds to the Pennsylvania Bureau of Unclaimed Property as required by law.  We can no longer fulfill your request for a replacement check.

You may contact the State Unclaimed Property division after June 30, 2018 to make a claim for the funds due to you.

Berkheimer Tax Administrator does not control or manage the websites you are linking to; nor does it endorse the products or services available on these websites. Furthermore, these websites are not governed by the privacy or security policies of Berkheimer Tax Administrator.


Phone: (800) 222-2046