We take security seriously.
Berkheimer Tax Innovations Phone, Website and Email Authenticity
If you suspect the legitimacy of a Communication or you suspect you have received a fraudulent contact from an individual and/or organization attempting to represent Berkheimer Tax Innovations please review the following.
Facts that can help you determine if the communication is legitimate.
- We do not call or email taxpayers unless we have their permission to contact them in this manner or are responding to a request for information
- If we do contact a taxpayer, we will identify ourselves by name and not “agent” or “department”
- We would never use any threatening tactics or present an exaggerated sense of urgency
- We use account numbers, not social security numbers or bank account numbers, to verify information
- Most of our communication is done through mail with ample time to resolve any issues, and includes our direct contact information
- All official Berkheimer Tax Innovations website addresses will be from the following domains: hab-inc.com or berk-e.com
- All emails sent will be from firstname.lastname@example.org or will end with @hab-inc.com (i.e. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc…)
- All emails initiated by Berkheimer will never request specific personal information.
- Berkheimer does not send emails requesting passwords, bank account numbers, credit card numbers and/or any financially sensitive account information.
If you believe you are the recipient of a fraudulent communication claiming to be Berkheimer Tax Innovations and/or directing you to an unauthorized Berkheimer website.
- Do not reply to the communication
- Do not open attachments
- Do not click on any links
- Report the incident to Berkheimer Tax Innovations
Reporting a fraudulent incident.
- Contact our Customer Care Department at 1-610-599-3139, or
- Forward the email or Web site URL to Berkheimer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If known, forward the internet header information. The internet header will contain information that will help locate the sender. For more details on Internet Headers click here
- After providing the information delete the email.
For Consumer Alert information from the IRS, please click here.
Online Privacy & Security provides protection tips from the federal government.