Frequently Asked Questions
- e-filing (Individuals) FAQ
- Local Earned Income Tax Refund FAQ
- Local Earned Income Tax Reminder Notice FAQ
- Quarterly Estimated (DQ-1) FAQ
- Taxpayer Annual Local Earned Income Tax Return (F-1) FAQ
- Learn More About Individual e-Filing
The new due date for 2019 FINAL RETURNS and 1st quarter 2020 Estimated payments is JULY 15TH, 2020.
We hope that this message finds that you and your families have been able to remain virus free and safe in this trying time.
As we continue to navigate through the uncharted waters of the current COVID-19 event and take into consideration the Commonwealth’s and Federal Government’s decision to extend the due date for the filing of the 2019 year-end returns, Berkheimer has determined that it would be in the best interest of our clients, their taxpayers and tax professionals, to extend the local filing due date to July 15, 2020, matching the State and Federal requirement.